Is an extension for data.gov.au which adds the ability to include a Data Dictionary (metadata) for any dataset.
- Publishers can create the data dictionary when adding a dataset, or create/modify it at any other time.
- Users can see the data dictionary as another tab for each dataset.
Adding a Data Dictionary
A Data Dictionary tab will appear when editing any resource with a DataStore table. The data dictionary form allows entering the following values for each column:
- Field #: the position and current field-name for this column
- Type Override: the type to be used the next time DataPusher is run to load data into this column
- Label: a human-friendly label for this column
- Description: a full description of this column in markdown format
Publisher - Editor View
User - Standard View